Our mission at Dietwise Nutrition Clinics is to optimise the health, well being and productivity of executives through comprehensive nutrition assessments and targeted lifestyle interventions. Our Dietitians and Nutritionists have extensive experience in dealing with achieving positive changes for people who are time poor but need to make sustainable changes within their demanding lifestyles. We can work collaboratively with other health care providers such as medical practitioners, exercise physiologists, personal trainers, psychologists and physiotherapists to offer an extensive health and well being program.
Companies we have worked with:
We offer a diverse range of health and lifestyle strategies that positively impact objectives at an individual, departmental and organisational level including:
Interactive Presentations, Workshops & Seminars
Our seminars will educate, inspire and motivate and can be run as individual sessions or as a Corporate Nutrition Package. Our most popular topics include:
- Well Nourished: The Basics
- Winning Weight Loss
- Breakfast Matters
- Eating on the Run
- Supermarket Savvy- shopping nutrition, taste and good health and deciphering label lingo
- Kitchen Nutrition- setting up your fridge, cupboard and freezer
- Smart Meals and Snacks- discover quick, healthful, easy meals and snacks when you're time poor and low in energy
- Nutrition $ense- achieving good nutrition on a budget
- Smart Eating to Prevent and Manage Disease
- Surviving Shiftwork
- Surviving Food Away From Home- making eating out healthful, adventuresome and enjoyable
- Recipe and Meal Makeovers
- Portion Distortion- understanding recommended serve sizes and food combinations
- Fast Food: Beyond Burgers
- Eating your Emotions- learning strategies to take control
- Eating Mindfully Versus Mindlessly
- Nutrition Trends: What's Hot and What's Not?
- Nutrition Magic or Myth
- Staying Young Longer: How to Turn Back the Clock and Live Longer
- Brainy Foods for to Enhance Your Mind, Mood & Memory
We also offer cooking demonstrations, worplace nutrition displays, private individual consultations with employees and workplace canteen or cafe menu assessment and improvement.
If your organisation wants to optimise the return on investment in employee health, we would love to collaborate with you to tailor a Corporate Nutrition Program to meet your specific needs.