If attending our clinic is not possible due to disability, mobility issues, frailty or illness we can arrange for one of our Accredited Practising Dietitians to visit you in the comfort and privacy of your own home. This service is also available to people who want that extra personalised service to optimise health and well being.
Your Dietitian can:
- review food items in your fridge, cupboard and freezer
- prepare tailored Eating Plans
- review and modify your favourite recipes
- provide ideas for meals and snacks
- help you set-up an online shopping list with your local supermarket
- provide education on reading and understanding food labels
- review your kitchen equipment, utensils and gadgets
- provide time saving tips for meal preparation
- teach you how to plan meals and shop on a budget
You may be eligible for a rebate through your private health insurance fund, DVA (Gold Card) or Medicare. Contact our clinic if you are unsure of your eligibility.