Dietwise Nutrition Clinics has provided nutrition services to Private Hospitals since 1995. We are committed to ensuring you achieve best practice and that Accreditation Standards are met. Our focus is to identify gaps in the provision of nutrition care and provide ongoing support to make you accreditation-ready all the time. You are in expert hands.
What Dietwise can do for you
Dietwise will tailor services to suit your unique requirements whether it be regular on-site visits, on-call services, emergency dietitian services or even locum cover for your regular dietitians.
Hospitals we have worked with:
Our range of specialized nutrition services include:
- individual patient reviews including preparation of Nutrition Care Plans
- Nutrition and Hydration Audits
- medical nutrition supplement reviews to ensure cost-effectiveness and appropriateness
Menu Review & Improvement
- provision of Menu Planning Templates and Guidelines
- cycle menu reviews
- audits on serve sizes, food presentation and plate wastage
- computerised recipe analysis and recipe review
- provision of guidelines for therapeutic diets
- review of texture modified diets
Quality Improvement Activities
- preparation for Accreditation
- provision of Meal Satisfaction Surveys
- implementation of Audits such as serve sizes, meal trays, plate wastage, food presentation, compliance with therapeutic diet orders
Staff Training & Education
We offer interactive workshops and seminars specifically tailored to suit your workplace based on an education needs assessment. We will up skill clinical managers, RN's, EN's, team leaders and catering staff to provide them with the necessary tools to provide quality nutrition care and meet Accreditation Standards and best practice guidelines.